Join experts from ZERO TO THREE and The Children’s Partnership on December 14th, 2022, as we discuss the Social Determinants of Health for infants and toddlers in California.
Learn how to leverage State of Babies Yearbook 2022 data within the context of a Social Determinants of Health framework to make the case for policies that better address the needs of California’s infants, toddlers and their families.
- Christina Nigrelli, Senior Director of Programs, ZERO TO THREE
- Kim Keating, Senior Policy Research Analyst, ZERO TO THREE
- Angela Vazquez, Policy Director, The Children’s Partnership
Snapshot of California’s Babies:
- 74.8% of babies are children of color
- 71.7% of babies living in families with incomes below 150% of SMI
- 11.9% of families with babies and toddlers have low or very low food security